Recover a Forgotten Gmail Username: Have you forgotten your Gmail Username and Password and looking to recover it??? Then here you can get very simple steps to Recover a Forgotten Gmail Username and Password. The Gmail username and the password recovery is one of the processes which almost all the Gmail users encounter at least once. This process usually occurs when the user has not used the Gmail account for a long time. Another reason to lost the Gmail account password is that some of the users have kept themselves signed in to Gmail for a long time and they do not know the account credentials to log in when the user asked to sign in through another device.
The Gmail is the most successful email which is provided by the Google, and it serves all over the world for free. And you will be able to use as much as space as you want to Gmail regarding sending and receiving the emails. To use the Gmail account, you require email id as well as password. The Google account very flexible but you have to log in to other Google Services like Google Drive, Hangouts, YouTube, etc. if you are signed into your Gmail account automatically. If you have forgotten the Gmail account username or Password, it is pretty much assumable, and you will not be able to log in to all the services which have provided by the Google.
Recover a Forgotten Gmail Username & Password
Even if you forget the Gmail account password, the Google Stills knows it. Gmail is a user-friendly app, and it provides many different ways to Recover a Forgotten Gmail Username and Password. In the below data, I have given the different ways to retrieve the Gmail username or password. We have two methods on how you can sign in to your Gmail account and recover the Gmail username. The first method is that the use of your Gmail account and another one is that by using your Gmail Username.
If you want to use your Gmail account, then you have to enter full email address and password. And you should not forget the username after the sign in. If you forget the username or password, then you will not be able to gain access to your account. Below are the different ways to recover the Gmail username and password. Go through the instructions carefully and then change it.
1. How to Recover Gmail Username Back
People who have forgotten Gmail username and suffering to log in to Gmail account then you can recover it by below steps.
- First of all, you have to Go to the Gmail website. Then it will ask you to enter your email. If you do not remember the password, then click on the Need Help option.
- Next, you will be able to redirect to another page which shows you three different options. Click on the forgot username or password and hit the continue option.
- To retrieve the Gmail account, you have a mobile which associated with your Gmail account. Enter the mobile number and the click on the Continue option. (If you do not have the recovery mobile number then you can also use the recovery email address).
- Then you will get a verification code. And the code will be in 6 digits. You have to enter that code in a given box. And click on continue.
- Now, you will be able to see the username on your screen.
2. How to Access Your Gmail Account
There are many different methods for accessing your Gmail account. Below are the four ways to access the Gmail account. Have a glance at it.
- By using the Gmail Website
- Go to the Webbrowser and then open the Gmail account.
- You have to enter your Username and Password.
- By using your Mobile Phone
- Open the smartphone and then go to the settings and select the email option.
- Choose the option to add a new contact.
- Fill all the details.
- Through the Offline
- Open the Chrome and then search for the Gmail offline application. You have to download it and then fill all the details.
- By using the Public Computers
- Open the Google Sesame bu using the public computers and then you will be able to access your Gmail account.